38 and still gaming :)

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Notorious, Jul 18, 2005.

1. Notorious

Notorious New Member

Notorious (formerly known as Yertill) is my name. I am here at this forum to possibly meet some new online friends for the upcoming 360 release. I have been gaming since pong, and an old arcade fanatic. I co-own my own company. Been divorced twice :lol: . Paid some kid $200 to take his spot in the front of the line for Halo 2 at mid night :shock: . Love Rainbow 6. Finished with XBOX, looking forward to 360. Up to this point have met 2 true friends and many aquaintences on line. Will likely own 3 360s , one for me , one for my 40 yr old girlfriend, and a dedicated.
  2. Gimper

Gimper New Member

:) Nice to see your still gaming at 38 :wink:
  3. Notorious

Notorious New Member

thanks. Its my escape from reality after a long days work, and since I am no longer into sports and not a hunter or fisher, whats a guy to do? and still stay out of trouble :lol: Dont even sugest knitting :lol:
  4. Simon Koldyk

Simon Koldyk New Member

Hey Welcome to the forums!

Nice to see some older gamers around these forums.
  5. Defender

Defender Invariable

Welcome bro...I am 35 so don't feel so lonely here. What do you do for a living?
  6. Notorious

Notorious New Member

Hey Defender :)
    My family owned a local Construction Company, my father retired and his brother too. Growing up around the industry all my life I knew it was what I wanted to do. Talking to my cousin, we bought out our fathers shares and became partners 50/50. New home construction is our bread and butter :)
    Last year we grossed $1.4 mill :D However; the largest part of that is burned up in wages, fuel, repairs, and supplies. :(
    But its a good living none the less :wink: