Free Trials Fusion Update Brings Multiplayer and Tournaments

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Da Ill One, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Da Ill One

Da Ill One Rockstar Mod

Ubisoft and RedLynx appear to have sent out an update for Trials Fusion that enables Multiplayer, and some tournament thingie.

Through tournaments, players will be able to see how they stack up against other Trials Fusion players. Each tournament will run for a limited time, giving players multiple opportunities to place on the leaderboards to win rider gear, bike parts, in-game cash and experience points. Prizes will be rewarded based on a players’ position on the leaderboard, the higher the rank the greater the prize.

Trials Fusion downloadable content will be rolling out to players starting this summer in six pieces. Each piece is purchasable on its own or all six pieces can be purchased as part of the Trials Fusion Season Pass for £15.99. Downloadable contents include new tracks, new bike parts, rider gear, new items for the track editor and each piece of content will let players experience a new Career Mode Event.

Additionally, a Trials Fusion demo for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system is available starting today.
  2. Budule

Budule What would Kratos do?

Don't look for me on the leaderboards.........well, on second thought , go ahead and look for me.....
  3. Wickett

Wickett Administrator

4. Da Ill One

Da Ill One Rockstar Mod

The Original trials
  5. Wickett

Wickett Administrator

But anyway, these trials are so boring to me. I tried playing it one night on a friend's X360 and couldn't believe it was a "thing". Still loving the wipeouts at the end though, can't help but like that.