Unboxing the Turtle Beach Earforce XO Fours

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by EnzoTen, Apr 29, 2014.

1. EnzoTen

EnzoTen Member

WP_20140429_12_26_03_Raw 1.jpg

I only had these on for a few min but here are a few quick impressions. They are very sturdy and feel well built. The ear pads are quite comfortable but squeeze your head pretty tight. Initially its a good thing- it keeps them in place, but I wonder how that will feel after a long gaming session. Sound isolation is pretty good. You can here someone if nothing is playing, but once any sound is coming out no one is getting your attention easily.

Just speaking in general, the few min I was playing with them and the first time i used a headset on the Xbox one- its kind of a big deal being able to hear everything so clearly, up close, and personal. I tend to think i will be a bit better at Titanfall now that I'm not dealing with tiny TV speakers.

Here is the quick and dirty Vine Unboxing:

2. Wickett

Wickett Administrator

How high does the volume go in general? Some of the Turtle Beaches for Wii U don't have a very good volume range. Even after turning them all the way up it's pretty dull.
  3. EnzoTen

EnzoTen Member

There is definitely ample volume- they go high enough to distort. I played a quick round of Titanfal and felt they were well balanced. I could play at medium volume levels and be able to hear everything clearly- explosions didn't drown out the footsteps.